Wednesday 22 October 2014

The First Baby shower!! I Ever Organised

We organised a surprise baby shower  for a friend recently, the decorations (made by my friends), food and some snacks were made by me. The mum to be was trilled and excited, I thought I would not be able to pull it off but i did and everyone was excited.

Here are some pictures of the food and some snacks...
 Fried rice and Jollof rice, made by Akumabee's plate
 The meat pie, cup cakes and brownies made by Akumabee's plate
The cake was made by cakes and shakes Manchester.

Everyone danced, we had some fun games like, (advice to the mum to be and wishes for the baby). We had a mum who just gave birth recently, to advice the mum to be on what to expect and so one...
We the friends defiantly learned a thing or two, she had wonderful friends who wanted her to smile. The dress, earring and shoe was a surprise as well.
I hope this will help first time organisers as well. I am not perfect but learning. I watched lots of videos on youtube and read about the whole thing to get ideas and it was helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Akwu's Delight: Weekends!In mostly every Nigerian home weekends ...

Akwu's Delight: Weekends! In mostly every Nigerian home weekends ... : Weekends! In mostly every Nigerian home weekends are seen as ...